Thankfulness is an attitude that we should strive for all year round, but it is brought to the fore on Thanksgiving Day. We have so much to be thankful for here at The Cary this year. Here’s some highlights:
1. We’re here! We’re thankful to be your local arthouse theater. It’s a sacred duty that we take seriously. We are inviting you (the community) to gather together, experience film and storytelling, music and comedy, and make memories with your neighbors and friends.
2. Local filmmakers! We have a wealth of talent in our area. Thank you for sharing it with us through our Local Premieres Series, Rough Cuts Review, and those times that filmmakers have rented the theater to screen their own films. Who knows – we may have hosted the next Steve Spielberg!
3. Cary Film Circle Members! – This group makes up the heart of our film community – patrons dedicated to supporting The Cary through becoming members of this special circle. There’s always room for more!
4. Programming Advisory Committee! – Did you know that we have an advisory committee that provides feedback for our programming? They are incredibly supportive and dedicated and have helped us grow over the last year.
5. You! We value each and every one of you that chooses to spend your free time with us. We love getting to know your faces and hearing your feedback. The Cary doesn’t exist without you!